Monday 15 February 2016

Planning my life

So an important part of life is knowing what you are doing. So I have spent countless hours in the last few weeks attempting to sort out my life for the next year. Between university, work, birthdays and all my other activities life is crazy. Cray cray you could say. 

So I took myself out to Typo (an Australia and New Zealand awesome stationary store), and bought myself a diary. 

Writing in all your commitments is overrated so I took to my diary with a crafty eye and did my darndest to make it look cooler, and to have a more me diary. And one that looks far cooler. 

So here's a sneak peak at my diary! 


What I used:
  • a weekly planner, mine was from Typo  
  • ink joy pens, these are my life and my favourite pens in the WORLD. It started of with the 4 "normal" colours, but once I found the extent of colours that they have, I was hooked. And never gone back. I have bought at least 4 sets of them, everytime I pop over to the states (like the jetstetter I am lol!) I pick up a massive pack of pens. Last time I picked up a pack of ink joy felt tip pens and I am in love with these as well! (I swear I am getting no money from this!)
If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and holla at me 
Till next time!
Dat Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment