Wednesday 10 February 2016

Craft time!

Hello!

I figured that I would do a generic welcome for anyone who happens to read all the way back to the beginning of blogs. Or for those that just happen to see this in their google search.

So for those that want to know a little bit about me, I'm a student, I work 2 jobs (trying for a third, and maybe a forth!) and I love to be creative.
So I figured, lets start a blog! document my exploits in being creative and crafty. I do everything that I think looks cool or fun. Baking, cooking, sewing, cross stitch, and everything in between.

Although I like to think that I'm organised. I'm a touch of a mess. My room is a tip. I'm doing a thousand and one things.

You could say I put the mess in domestic.
till next time!
Dat Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment